Walks and Workshops
Mary Plantwalker is an ambassador for the green nation and offers various plant walks and earth medicine workshops throughout the year at both her home sanctuary Herb Mountain Farm and other locations, in hopes of strengthening the earth-human connection.
Within Mary’s workshops you will experience:
- Plant ID- learn who the plants around you are and their edible and medicinal gifts
- Tea Herbs- gathering them from your landscape
- Guidance & practice in being a good Earth Steward
- Earth-based spirituality through ritual, prayer and offerings
- Nature-Connection activities
- Deep Listening and the practice of reflection
- Immersion in a sanctuary
Mary also leads private plant walks for $150/hour. Gather a group together if you’d like to split the cost. With these personal plant guided walks, she will cater to your specific curiosities. Please use the website contact form to inquire.
Nourishment from being immersed in the natural world plus insights and inspirations for how to incorporate plant allies and earth’s bounty into your everyday life are some of the gifts you will take away from time together.